USA travel and tourism
THE NICEST THINGS STRANGERS HAVE DONE FOR PEOPLE…
• “A stranger once gave me a change of clothes and some tea and let me use their shower after I was caught outside in a severe storm in Florida on a business trip.”
• “Last winter, a neighbor’s boyfriend helped me shovel my driveway (I am an older person and should not be doing some of the things I do).”
• “I had nowhere to go and no money and a stranger gave me a ride to the closest hotel, paid for my stay, bought me a hot meal, took me back to my room and gave me a hundred dollars.”
• “An employee at a Walmart store came up to my son who was throwing a huge tantrum and offered him a snack to calm him down.”
• “I was driving back from the ER in the middle of the night with my toddler when I got a flat tire. I pulled over to the side, but it was at a very quiet and dark part of the interstate. A big rig truck pulled over, told me to sit in his cab to keep warm and he would change my tire.”
Tap the red
Gardening in South Carolina
Related Gardening News in South Carolina
USA Gardening News
Trump administration lifts ban on pesticides linked to declining bee numbers br> Environmentalists say lifting the restriction poses a grave threat to pollinating insects br> websitebr>
Monarch Butterfly Monarch butterflies can be found throughout the United States. The majority of monarch butterflies live east of the Rocky Mountains. In the early spring, they are first seen in Texas and other parts of the south. As spring turns to summer, they're seen in more and more states and up into Canada.
Organic Culture: Crops and Gardening
The PLANTS Database provides standardized information about the vascular plants, mosses, liverworts, hornworts, and lichens of the U.S. and its territories.
The Winter Vegetable Garden in Warm Climates